Sunday, November 27, 2016

Pediatric Critical Care Nursing ~ A Profession that Provides Emotional and Physical Healing

I have the honor of reading the most incredible stories thanks to Twitter, Face Book, and the many writers I meet courtesy of our internet connections.  These are the individuals who inspire me and ignite the fire that keeps my writer's soul warm and open to whatever I need to share.  I found this article on Twitter.  It was published by The Washington Post.  I hope you will take a moment to read it. 


Graphic Attributed to: 



This article, written by a Pediatric Nurse, is a great reminder to all of us that we have important work to do today.  Although Mondays can be difficult, we can choose to see it as another opportunity to make a difference in:

1. How we interact with each other.
2. The attitude we take to our places of employment.
3. The meetings (both scheduled and spontaneous)where we will 
     use our voices for positive communication.
4. Our ability to collaborate in a loving manner.

Even when our situations seem grim and filled with unanswered questions, there is a way to manage the emotions that often threaten our personal wellness.  Sometimes, individuals are put into our path to heighten our awareness and encourage us to make necessary changes.  We can either choose to ignore those cues or embrace them for the inspirations they create. 

If you haven't check it out yet, here's the link!


I wish you a week filled with adventure, resolution of your concerns, and a list of at least 3 inspirational moments that occurred for you.  Please come back and share them with us at the end of your week!  I hope you will also follow me on Twitter at: 




You are invited to FOLLOW on Face Book at:






No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo

I have over 20 years of experience in Early Childhood Development Birth-Age 5 including work in classrooms and as an Infant/Toddler Program Manager.  I have several writing projects in progress including a resource book for parents of infants and infant room teachers in a full day child development (school) program.  The book will provide families with information about what to expect and how to monitor their child's progress in an Infant room.  My second book project involves how to cope with family challenges, lessons in forgiveness, dealing with a spouse's addiction, and reinventing yourself along the way.  I am excited about all of these projects and am currently accepting comments regarding experiences my readers have had placing their child into a full day child care program.  I would also like to hear from Infant room teachers.