- World of Writer Mom Portfolio ~ Mary Varville-Rodriguez
- Vision for World of Writer Mom and Writer Mom Advo...
- Professional Writing & Marketing Experience
- Self Advocacy for Teens
- The Mother Freakin' (Parent) Hood
- Monkey Bars, Mud Pies, and Movement
- Baby's Books and Bubbles, Oh, My!
- Fiction Works in Progress
- Non-Fiction/Resource Work in Progress
- COMMUNITY RESOURCES ~ COLORADO SPRINGS
- I have over 20 years of experience in Early Childhood Development Birth-Age 5 including work in classrooms and as an Infant/Toddler Program Manager. I have several writing projects in progress including a resource book for parents of infants and infant room teachers in a full day child development (school) program. The book will provide families with information about what to expect and how to monitor their child's progress in an Infant room. My second book project involves how to cope with family challenges, lessons in forgiveness, dealing with a spouse's addiction, and reinventing yourself along the way. I am excited about all of these projects and am currently accepting comments regarding experiences my readers have had placing their child into a full day child care program. I would also like to hear from Infant room teachers.